We’ve reached the end of Inspire Week at The Blog Tag. Here is the Tag Q&A for this week:
1. What is the best advice you were ever given?
Education is key (we’re just a girls and were taught to be independent)
2. Who inspires you and why?
People who have overcome trials in silence
3. Everyone has bad days, how do you deal with a bad day?
Coffee…Lot’s of coffee
4. Where do you go/what do you do when you need motivation?
5. Failure is a big part of life, what has been your biggest failure to date?
You’d need to read “A Date With Fate” for the answer to this question
6. What is your biggest achievement?
Learning to believe in my abilities
7. Have you conquered any fears?
I don’t really live in fear of anything other than snakes.
I do not intend to be close enough to one to be able to conquer it. I’ll steer clear thank you very ta.
8. Music helps lift our mood, what is your go to song when you need a pick me up?
“Surprises” by Israel Houghton feat. Fred Hammond
9. Complete the sentence, Happiness is…internal
10. What do you do to clear your mind?
I have a mini concert in my vehicle whilst driving. Nothing like tar, wheels and music
11. Life can be stressful what are your top 3 things to unwind?
Singing, listening to music and “Kung Fu Hustle”
12. Have you watched any inspiring movies? Do you have any favorites
“The Colour Purple” does it for me. The book is better though.
13. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
14. Do you listen to motivational speakers?
15. How do you cope with unpleasant people?
Avoid and ignore
16. What is your best piece of advice?
Live your life. Impress yourself. Don’t worry about the rest.
17. Complete the sentence “When life gives you lemons…”
…squeeze them for all they’re worth!
18. What is the most inspiring book you have ever read?
“A Thousand Splendid Suns” by Khaled Hosseini
19. Do you have a place to pray or meditate?
No – I pray wherever
20. What is your motto in life?
Do not do what pleases others, but what pleases God and myself
Inspirational Movie or Talk with a friend – Movie
Creating Art or Listening to music – Both…at the same time
Making food or Eating Food – First the former then the latter
Being alone or Being in a crowd – Alone
Writing or Singing – Both (Singing probably more though. I have an intense love affair with music)
Sea Vacation or Safari Vacation – Safari (didn’t lose anything on the water)